Gerai Makanan Kokki 郭記鳳爪面 (Chicken Feet Noodle)


This Kokki seems to be really popular judging from the number of patrons. It was discovered by accident when the danna and I passed by this quite area of Taman Ungku Tun Aminah.




This is how the stall looks like, in very very old-school style.



 

The satay from another stall which was quite decent.




The signature chicken feet noodle. This one was 叉燒鳳爪面 which comes with charsiew so there were only 2 pieces of chicken feet. You get more chicken feet if you order the standard 鳳爪面.

It had been a really looooooooong time since I last visited with the danna. After the first bite, I immediately remembered why I was not keen on coming back again after the last.

That herbal taste.

I was expecting the usual chicken feet noodle taste until I brought the chicken feet into my mouth.

Ewwwww..... *frowns

It could be the distint herbal flavor that makes it popular but sorry this is really not my cup of tea.




This was the main reason of our visit that day. My dad was craving for this curry noodle and it was really quite good that I would definitely go back for it.



If you're interested, Kokki is located at Jalan Tun Teja, Taman Ungku Tun Aminah.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe