Epic US Haul - Morphe Brushes, Beauty.com, Drugstore.com, Target, Sephora and Sigma


Gosh I bought so many stuff they can probably last for 10 years judging from the rate I use. =__________________=

Initially I was just buying some makeup brushes from Morphe because the highly-raved about Elite collection was on sale!!! How to resist when it was 50% off?

When I was about to have them shipped to me from the freight forwarder, I thought, maybe I should buy some more stuff since it costs only around $4 for every subsequent 500g. First 500g is around $14 so I would need to pay $10 more if I make a separate shipment. That is 70% savings!!!!

So that was how I ended up spending more just to save more. I know. :x



There are a total of 3 packages and this is the first one from Morphe.




15 brushes, mostly for the eyes.




Second package from Beauty.com and Drugstore.com






Items from Drugstore.com:
1. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge // $4.19 each
2. Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color #Rosebud 904B, #Smokin' Hot Pink 905D. #Sand Storm 913C, #Stoplight Red 911D, #Cinnamon Spice 917B, #Spiked with Rum 915B, #Purty Persimmon 970 // $2.29 each
3. L.A Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer #Creamy Beige // $2.9
4. Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer #20 Sand // $5.49

Items from Beauty.com:
5. tarte Amazonian Clay Tartelette 2 in Bloom // $45
6. Lorac Unzipped Palette // $42

There was $15 off $75 promo on Beauty.com at the time of order so that was around 17% off each items.

7. Free samples --




The last package!

Accidentally threw the box away so..... =_=

It was a repackaged parcel consisting items from Target, Sigma and Sephora. I figured that savings on international shipping could be quite significant if they were combined into one package (and it indeed was) so I opted for the Repack service to have them all packed together.




1. Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette // $29 (UP $58, further reduced to $29 from $35)
2. Sigma Most-Wanted Brush Set // $51.1 (UP $73, 30% off)
3. e.l.f Studio Blush #Mello Mauve // $3
4. e.l.f Studio Brushes -- Blush Brush, Small Tapered Brush, Contour Brush // $3.04 / $4 / $3
5. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor #Addiction // $7.99
6. Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer #10 Light // $4.39
7. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss #My Little Black Dress // $4.99
8. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss #107, #104, #111 // $4.99
9. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio #Walking on Eggshells // #2.97
10. Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color #Bare It All, #Cherry Picking // $1.97
11. Benefit Cosmetics Cheekathon Blush & Bronzer Palette (Limited Edition) //$58
12. e.l.f Studio Blush #Twinkle Pink // $3
13. Free samples from Sephora
14. tarte Energy Noir Clay Palette // $26
15. Free deluxe samples from Sephora -- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer #Nude
16. e.l.f Illuminating Palette // $6
17. e.l.f Blush Palette // $6.09
18. Free gift from Sigma #E25 (travel size) with purchase above $50
19. Free samples from Sephora

All price stated is in USD.


Phew that's all!!

The freight forwarding company I engaged for this shipment is Comgateway. I will probably blog about them in a separate entry to share about my shopping experience with them because they are so good that I actually bought some other items and had them shipped to me by Comgateway again. :D



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe