If you have not shopped from Beautylish, What are you waiting for? A Beautylish Haul.




All photos were taken 2 weeks ago but I do not know what had been holding me back to finally sit down and complete this post. Oh well.

Better late and never. 

I have been hearing really good reviews about shopping at the website Beautylish and now I got to experience it first hand. Beautylish is a website carrying higher-end beauty products hence it took me a while to bite the bullet and order something. I was eyeing on the new limited edition Prism eyeshadow palette from Anastasia Beverly Hill and Beautylish is one of the few site that carries this item and offers worldwide shipping. So I thought, it is time to place my very first order.

If you are wondering, this post is not sponsored.





International shipping normally costs a bomb but Beautylish offers it free as long as your order hit the minimum spending requirement. Best part? It was delivered by FedEx and not the usual USPS, which is engaged by most merchants who offer free international shipping.

I was totally impressed beyond words when my order took only 4 days to arrive. I placed my order on Friday and it arrived on Monday.

4. freaking. days. from the US to Singapore.

As you can see from the photo above, the box arrived in perfect condition which in no way looked like it had traveled all the way from the other side of the globe.





The first thing that greeted me is the nice wrapping paper, which comes in various designs depending on what items you order. In my case it is in RCMA theme as I had ordered the No Color Powder.





There was another thick layer of tissue to fill up the voids so as to prevent the contents from moving around.





The items I purchased were nicely wrapped up in another layer of paper.





Some more tissue beneath the packets to ensure zero movement.





At the bottom is the slip containing list of items in this box and yet another thick layer of tissue paper.





Oh thanks Claudia for packing them so nicely!





The brown paper looks so zakka-ish. Love!





So I finally bought the RCMA No Color Powder and the The Ordinary that is not ordinary at all.





I really liked that Beautylish provides these little pamphlets and stickers for The Ordinary products. It is these tiny gesture that makes them different.





Last but no least, the star of this order lolol.





I was so glad that it arrived unshattered. Look at these shades!!!!

Eyeshadow palettes are very prone to damages during transit especially those that are soft and loosely packed like this one. I read that their customer service is fantastic hence I had no worry ordering from them as I can rest assured any issues will be well taken care of. This is also the main reason why I had chosen Beautylish over other online retailers who also offered international shipping for this order. I could not testify on the after-sale customer service though (hoping I never have to) but my shopping experience this time was so great that I will definitely recommend them to everyone who shop beauty products online.

Now I am thinking what to order next..... opps!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe